Wow, my life has changed so much! I Cant even begin to explain how wonderful it is!
In July I made a courageous decision to go back to school. I was a little nervous because I thought my classmates would judge me because of my weight and how unpretty I am. Lets be honest, most cosmetologist are very well put and have a lot of talent. I figured all would be ok despite my insecurities. On my very first day there was a girl I met in the elevator walking to the school. Of course, she’s gorgeous. However, she was so nice. Then I was very quiet for the first couple of days. Once people started to talk to me and get me out of my bubble, everyone was so cool. I was making friends and laughing lots. I loved school, but struggled a lot with the written test. I did pretty well with my practical test so that was good =)
In September, I moved in with a girl from school. After a couple months, life started to get rough, and she couldn’t afford to live with me anymore. Luckily, another friend from school moved in and it has worked out great and we seem to be doing well together.
As I am still going through my crazy life, mainly jobless, but enjoying school, I have been very happy. I have a lot of friends that encourage me and teachers who want me to succeed. I’m sad that in the seven months I’ve been in school, I have seen so many people drop out or get kicked out.
When I was about to start beauty school, I thought “Oh, this will be a piece of cake!” Well, shit, I was far from wrong. Its not as easy as you might believe. I have been working my ass off to succeed in school. I try to not miss any school as much as possible, in fear of failure. I have made a goal that is mostly achievable, of getting all my operations done before my senior year. However, if I don’t have haircuts finished, that’s ok with me. I’ve been wrapping perms like its going out of style.
This whole snow shit is really screwing up my life lol. I haven't been to school since Thursday afternoon when suddenly there was a gas leaking in our school. It was horrible!
Lately, I feel like I’m doing really well. I’m proud of myself, and I never thought I would say that. Life is good, school is great!
I am proud to say in a couple weeks I will be a junior!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!
I’m going to hold off about talking about my relationship life because its been kinda crazy busy lol.
Well, I’m going to close for now, but hopefully you enjoyed my post.
If your need your hair, nails, waxing, or facials done, let me know! You can get a 30% discount on the weekdays. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment