I am so proud of myself! I have been really trying to hang out with people and not isolating myself in my apartment. I am trying to be a better person, inside and out. I feel like I am finally becoming the girl I was when the clock struck 12:00am on Jan. 1st 2011. Wahoo! I feel good lately. Thank gosh =) I have been reading scriptures and trying to be a righteous child of God. Repentance is far from easy, I can tell you that much, but I am trying.....Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, you get the point. I am so grateful I finally have a bishop who is very supportive of me and my decision to get back on the right path. I use to hate the feeling of talking to my previous bishop because I felt so judged and I would leave feeling suicidal. Not a good feeling =( I avoided church and/or my (previous) bishop and hated knowing that if I died today, I would go straight to hell. It killed me, so instead I started drinking so that I wouldn't feel that guilt anymore and let Satan take over. It worked but not for too long. Thankfully it was short lived and now I am back on the right track. Well, life is getting better, and I am putting myself out there. Its a good feeling <3

No comments:
Post a Comment