Thursday, May 24, 2012

360... blah

I was doing SO good!   My gosh I feel like a failure!  Worst part of it all is that I dont feel like I can talk to anyone about it except the two I finally told.  I feel so hopeless.  Like I'll never succeed in anything.  I am getting soooo frustrated!  I am so ashamed of myself ='( 

1 comment:

  1. Karlee, Don't feel like a failure. . . you are not!! It is a continuous process and sometimes you take a step back in order to take three steps forward. . . Like in the talk at church today...the success is getting back up when you fall and finishing. You are a beautiful girl! You spirit is a ray of sunshine to others if you can just get to a point where you can see that!!! Keep moving forward :-) I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete