So, although my life has been great.... life in a relationship was not a happy ending as I had hoped for. I will not talk about why it ended, but I realized I might just be better off single......until I die. I am so sick of guys hurting me in so many different ways. Someday I hope to figure it out. But if I dont, thats my luck.
I am starting to think I fall way too fast and fall out just as fast. I don't think i'll ever be able to settle.
I will say that the happiest times in my life were the times I was fully active in the church. Living the correct standards and doing everything I should be doing. Of course, I stray from time to time. I am so tired of it. So tired of myself.
I keep breaking guys hearts and slowly killing myself. I surely hope I can catch a break from this thing we call life.
New News:
I recently moved to Washington! Yay!!!!! I now get 9% more in my bi-monthly income =) I save A LOT more gas (and money)! I get to start fresh to a new (singles) ward!
Besides that, nothing else is important lol....besides going to bed! I have to get up in a couple hours lol. Goodness I'm crazy! Peace out!

Sounds like you sleep about as much as I do. I'm lucky to get 3 hours of sleep each night. Oh, the joys of being pregnant. I guess it's preparation for when the baby comes and I get even less sleep. Exciting that you moved to WA! We are both Washitonians now! It's fun to start fresh. Keep me posted!
ReplyDelete