Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Letter's to the ex's

Lately, I have been on my own road in life.  I wish that I could write a letter to bring you hope, but that's just not me right now.

I've been wanting to write a letter to each of my ex's.....

Dear R.C.,
Thank you for being so much fun when we dated.  I enjoyed the short time we had.  I look back and cant think of one bad thing you did.  So short, theres not much to say lol. -KP

Dear N.R.,
Man, we had a rough relationship.  It was bittersweet dating you.  I can say I learned A LOT!  It opened up my world from what I raised myself to believe/think.  You are my longest relationship and in a way, im kinda glad.  I dont know if I ever completely fell in love with you, but you have always been on my mind since we've stopped dating.  At times it has taken me everything not to call or text you.  But, I told you to never contact me again, so I am going to obey my own rule.   Thank you for giving me a chance after such shit I had just gone through.   You really got the worst of me i've ever been and I am so sorry. I think we ended on horrible terms, which made me extremely depressed and I ended up in the hospital because of it.  I can only blame myself for my own actions.  I hope you're doing well now and I can only hope and pray you find some  girl that will make you forget I ever existed! -KP

Dear B.C.,
You were right when you ask me to never contact you again...and I wont.   I hope all is going well for you and that you're making smart choices with your life.  I'm sorry I didn't give you a second chance, but it was for the best.  It was too good to be true, sadly.  -KP


No comments:

Post a Comment