Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Camera Strap Cover!!!!!!!
My friends Sasha and Kristal were over tonight and we were helping Kristal with a craft project. I suddenly though "Maybe Sasha will make me a camera cover!" So, I ask her and showed her pictures of what I like from pinterest camera strap cover. She agreed, and then I picked out my fabrics I wanted. She used my moms sewing machine (don't tell her haha). My friend Kristal is also a photographer so she wanted one too. After a couple hours of Sasha's amazingly talented time, she was finished with both straps. I took pictures of mine..... Tell me what you think! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SASHA! I LOVE YOU FOREVER! Also, I made peppermint popcorn peppermint popcorn and now we're watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas =) Best night of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment