Saturday, December 15, 2012

12-12-12

Anyone that knows me well, knows I L-O-V-E my birthday!  I have been waiting for years (I kid you not) for 12-12-12 to come. 

I mid November I was in a lot of pain and finally went to my doctor the beginning of December.  Found out a few days later that I have a staph infection and bladder infection.  Uh, say what?!  That's a new one for me.  I was in bed A LOT and I even went to the emergency room.  They gave me some antibiotics and send me on my way.  I'm sure I'll get a sky rocket bill very soon.

Anyway...... So, December 10th arrives and I wasn't even remotely excited for my birthday.  I was bed most of the week, so I cancelled my birthday plans with friends because I didn't want to be sick and partying.  I knew I would be a party pooper. 

Wednesday (my birthday) at 12am I decided to go to walmart to get some medicine and a couple needed items.  I was in so much pain and looked like trailer trash that I was not in a good mood.  As I get up to the register (of course only 2 lanes were open and they were as slow as molasses), some teenager walks up right in front of me with nothing in his hands and puts his hand up and waves whomever to come here.  I wanted to yell at him.  See, I was almost in tears because my body hurt so much. All of the sudden this guy's mom and sister come walking up with a cart full of crap!  It was a 10 items or less line and i had maybe 5 tiny items.  I wanted to be like "excuse me, but can I please go in front of you?  Its my birthday!!!!!" but of course I didn't.  Then, they had to run back and get something.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

So..... My birthday had already started out bad.  I couldn't sleep after my trip so I watched Magic Mike and The Watch------funny!  Then I got ready for my doctors appointment I had to be at by 8:45am. After I went to Target to get my medicine and then went home.  By 11am I was passed out in my bed sound asleep.  7pm rolls around and I woke up.  I then went to Papa Murphy's and got a pizza.  Around 11pm I fell back asleep for a couple hours.

Needless to say, I am officially old.   My birthday was like any old person that doesn't celebrate their birthday, no offense

I am in my late 20's now..... weird.  What scares me is my sister Julee died when she was my age ='( 

I hate to say this, but thank gosh 2012 is almost over!  I can only hope and pray that 2013 is a huge turning point.  I PRAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment