Saturday, December 22, 2012

"A wise girl..."



This picture I designed, has a quote that I unintentionally live by.  I can't seem to settle down.  I no longer care about people dating, getting engaged or getting married.  I do wish I could commit to being in a committed relationship though.  I don't know why I freak out when I become "in a relationship."  It's almost like I set myself up for relationship failure.  But look at me, do you blame me?  I can't even look at myself in the mirror and be happy. 

Lately, I have been hiding how I really feel.  No one really cares to know exactly how I am doing, emotionally, so I just hide it behind my fake smile.

I have had a lot of shit happen to me the past few months.  I don't really go around telling people because I am embarrassed/ashamed. 

I have kissed a few guys but have never loved any of them.  A couple guys have told me they loved me, but I never truly believed them.  I have always left the relationship before they ever have the chance to leave me. 

I know it's stupid, but I have always felt this fear of abandonment since my biological dad gave up his title as my father (aka let his little girl be adopted).  Ever since then, I have felt like no one will ever love me. 

I feel like their is no hope for my future.  It ended almost two years ago and I'm just waiting for God to "pull the plug."  I just want to be with my sister Julee.  I miss her too much. 

I'm getting a tattoo in memory of her very soon <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment