Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!


Welcome to my new blog! 

Lately my life has been kinda rough.  Living on my own has been a roller coaster.  I can't even begin to tell you how bored I have been.  I called my mom tonight and as we barely talked to each other, it consisted of me singing my favorite song at the moment "we are young" by Fun, and my mom talking to her self as she looked at Pintrest......or as she called it "Pinbook."  If that doesn't tell you I'm bored..... did I mention this has happened a couple times this week?  

Remember how I got transferred to a different location at work? Well, I absolutely love it!  I have never felt so at home as I do at this new location.   The customers are so much nicer(weird, i know).  Even the employee's are 10 times nicer.  

At the beginning of the year I took a bold move and started meeting with the missionaries.  It took a couple weeks to get use to them, but once I over came my pride, I could feel the love that they had for me.  Its been almost a month since I stopped meeting with them and I miss it.  I moved and transferred wards so they're no longer my missionaries.  I could have talked to my new ward missionaries but they weren't my (awesome) old missionaries.   I so wish I had that feeling I had a month ago.  I feel so lost right now.

I feel like my luck is running out.  Not that I really had much luck to begin with, but now it definitely is sprinting away from me.  

Today was one of those days I had/still having a petty party.   I saw the movie "The Vow" today, thanks to my free regal movie ticket =)  But once the movie was over, I got super depressed.  It made me really miss my ex.  I left him because I believe I deserve a better life.  But I can't forget how well he treated me.  No guy has ever treated me the way he did.  I just wish I could find another nice guy that I deserve.  Maybe that will never happen, which at this point, might surely be.  But I gotta keep my head up.  

I deserve to shine!  Someday I will twinkle =)  But as for now, who knows whats in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. Tough situation right now, but you're resilient Karlee. This is a bad economy and photo business is cutthroat now that socialites with a fancy camera can snatch up so much business before you can even get your foot in the door.
    Bet your luck is just beginning, keep being brave, Sun Junkie!

    ReplyDelete