Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happiness vs. Loneliness

 I know its been awhile since I have really written, so here I go.

For the first week or two I had a blast living on my own.  My apartment was spotless and always so relaxing.  After about two weeks I started getting super bored and lonely.  I started hanging out with people but that still wasn't taking away my loneliness.    I still have to come home every night to an empty apartment.  Its gotten to the point that I like a little mess so that I can clean it.  Weird, I know.

I dont really like hanging out with my church friends anymore because we are just in a different place.  I want to be like them, but I cant get myself to be.  People try to text me or call me and I just ignore it.  I dont mean it to be rude, I just do it to protect me.

I know that my best friends will always be there for me through thick and thin.  No matter how lost I get.  Others just dont get me.  They say they're a lot like me or what not but I know we're not.  Doesnt mean its a bad thing, I just know I am different.

There is this word that I keep forgetting, but its exactly how I feel.  I wish I could get out of this funk!

The one thing that is getting me through the day is the fact that I love my new job!  I know its not a new job, just a new warehouse.  However, its new to me.  I've been there for 3 weeks now and I love it!  The supervisors are so amazing!  Never thought I would say that!  I have a favorite sup already.  From day one she has been nothing but nice to me.  She told me she is going to have a granddaughter soon and coincidentally her granddaughter is going to be named Karlee, even spelled the same =)  Pretty cool!!!! 

I finally got to see Cathy again!  Those of you who dont know her, she use to work at the Portland store with me and she is amazing!  She was like a second mom to me.  She transferred a couple years ago to the Vancouver store and I hadn't seen her since.  She and I have had a blast at work, when working together.  We are both very sarcastic with each other and I love that!  She is truly amazing!

There are a couple other people that stand out to me at my new job that I adore.  They're so nice!  The best part of this store is the customers members are pretty nice too.  I have only encountered one rude member.  Once she walked away, we all started laughing.  She knew by our faces we thought she was a joke.  She was just ridiculous!  haha

Another great thing is management.  At my last store, the managers just walked around on their phones and sampling food.  I kid you not.  This warehouse, I have yet to see a manager doing nothing.  One day I saw a staff level manager pushing carts!!!!!!!  To those of you who haven't worked at the P-town store, you're probably thinking "that's cool."  But, those who have, Close your mouth,  I was SHOCKED!

I know I am kinda getting lost in this blog, but bare with me.

Life has not been good.  I am struggling emotionally and financially.  I thought that I could   make it on my own, but that has become far from the truth.  I need some dang photo shoots!  If you know of anyone or just want to help me out, spread the word!  Karlee Jean Photography!

Keep me in your prayers =)  Hopefully I haven't offended anyone, that's not my intentions.  Sorry




No comments:

Post a Comment