Sunday, April 1, 2012
Student again =)
I am getting excited but nervous for school tomorrow. I think I'll do great, I'm just stressed about balancing work, school and homework. I'm pretty sure I will no longer have a social life, but I don't care.
I have now been at my new warehouse for over a month and my gosh I LOVE it!!!! I could not be any happier!!!! I never make myself sick at work anymore because I don't have to see his face. You have NO idea how good it is to no longer live in fear! Also, in a few days will be 4 months since I have called in sick! To some that's nothing, to me- that's HUGE! I am very proud of myself =)
So, where is the sun? It definitely isn't in Oregon. With that being said, where does a girl like me get her vitamin D? Tanning beds! Yes, I'm sure I'll die of skin cancer sooner or later, but that's a risk I'm willing to take lol.
Lately I have been a little stomach sick in worry about something. I don't want to talk about it because right now its only "what ifs". I guess I just need your prayers that everything goes well. blah! life is not fair! ='(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment