I feel extremely overwhelmed! I know I should be less stressed now that I am not working, but ironically, I am now more stressed. I guess I have put a lot more pressure on myself to exceed in school that I feel like I cant pass. I feel like I am at a University learning a foreign language. My classes are so much harder than I ever expected.
I recently repented on Sunday. It wasn't easy but it's way easier than trying not to do the things that I repented of. I am fighting a hard battle. "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." That couldn't be more true.
I am just fighting a harder battle living everyday. I guess everyday is a good thing when you're above ground. I am glad that I dont have to say everything I am thinking. I know what would happen and I dont have time for that.
My friend and I were talking and she said I need something to look forward to. Luckily, I was just ask to be a photographer at girls camp. I never thought I would be able to go back unless I was in YW, but yay! I have that to look forward to.
Well, if I get through today, hopefully i'll get through tomorrow, and so forth. Everyday is a fighting battle. Sadly.

No comments:
Post a Comment