Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dead end. be back..... never!

I feel like my life is some sort of joke.  Maybe I make it that way, but i'm so sick of it!  I am tired of feeling the way I do.  One day I am happy, one day I am sad.  Yes, I should be taking my medicine, but I need to go to my new doctor.  

I want to move out of my current living situation, but I have no where to go.  I'm never happy anywhere I end up.  Its my fault I am in this situation so I think thats the worst part.  

I am going no where in life.  I am turing 27 this year.  My sisters all had children older than 5 when they were my age.  They were also married before turning 27.  I have yet to even slightly grow up.  Some days, mostly a lot lately, i pretend I am happy and living with good spirits, but im just lying.  I am tired of showing my true feelings.  

I need help! I am at a dead end road, with electric fencing surrounding me and a 1,000 miles away where no one can hear me crying for help ='( Welcome to my life!   

No comments:

Post a Comment