Friday, September 28, 2012
Battle against my enemy!
I have been so discouraged latey. Today when I got in my car after the soccer game, i started crying. I drove to my friends house and cried in front of her. I feel like I do so much and no one notices. I know they do..... but I work my ass off and then get knocked down. I am truly my own worst enemy.
I thought this year was going to "be my year" but its been far from it. I've been in the hospital twice this year and it sucks. I have a very long road ahead of me. Too long if you ask me.
I am finding my photography isnt nearly as good as i thought. I have some days were its awesome and others when its crap. I dont know if i should just stop so i wont be disappointed anymore, or if i should keep it up. I feel like ill never be good at anything! Hurts my heart to say that out loud. But no one reads my blogs anymore so i'm sure only 1-2 people will read this.
I dont know what I should do...... lost and confused! FML
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


First off FML (Can't believe i actually just typed that) is exactly what you don't want. Every photographer has good and bad days. It simply happens. Not every picture you take will be perfect to you but to someone else it will be. If you give up you won't grow. Growing matters to you I know it does. Though my opinion might seem insignificant in the grand scheme of things ... I say "Don't allow yourself to be your worst enemy." Sometimes even through the tears we have to keep on keeping on. . .
ReplyDelete