Saturday, September 22, 2012

Some Nights...




<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qQkBeOisNM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


This post is going to be very random.....

"Some Nights" by: Fun.

Lately this song has really stuck with me.  I can't seem to figure out who I am.  I want to be a good person.  I want people to look up to me.  But what do I honestly stand for?  I know my testimony of the gospel has slowly been fading since last year.  Maybe its cause I havent been going to church a lot like I use to.  I believe in the church, but I have a hard time following the word of wisdom and commandments.  

I try not to judge anyone.  The only person I can judge is myself.  Life isn't easy, I know that.  Everyone does things differently and everyone needs to accept that.

I've made some choices I wish I didnt.  Havent we all though? 

I can't get a certain someone off my mind.  Its pissing me off.  I dont love him at all, but for some reason, I can't completely let go.  WHY?!  Yet I want to erase him from my mind!!!!!  

Im done for now.  ug

 

No comments:

Post a Comment