Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A love like them

Today was a great day!  My friend Kristal and I decided to go to the beach.  We arrived at 4:30pm lol tand left by 7:30pm.  I had a lot of fun taking pictures with Kristal whom is also a photographer.  We went to Seaside and Cannon Beach.  Here are some pictures..... 

This is my favorite picture!  There was an elderly couple holding hands walking in the sand on the beach.  It was sooooo cute!  Coincidentally, on the ledge I was standing by, it had love on it and it was perfect for this old couple in love.  I can only hope to someday find a love like these two.   





 

1 comment:

  1. Karlee these look amazing! I love them. Especially the one of Haystack Rock and the fence... So good! i will pay you to blow that one up for me. HAD A TON OF FUN... We need to do this again sometime.

    ReplyDelete